Museums

Ekibastuzsky local history museum

The Ekibastuzsky local history museum was founded in 1987 as local history department of the Pavlodar regional local history museum of Potanin.

In 1997 to the 40 anniversary of Ekibastuz there was an official opening of the museum.

At the time of opening of the museum funds made 4,5 thousand exhibits. Today 29317 units of storage are in funds, 24835 are from them fixed assets, the auxiliary units are 4482. The funds include a number of a collection. It is an archaeological collection of the Stone, bronze and early Iron Age. Then there are such collection as products of arts and crafts creativity of the Kazakh people, numismatics, foleristika, notaphily, collection of samovars and lacy products of the period of 1940-60.

There are10 halls work in the museum: one – exhibition and 9 – it is constant functional.

In 9 exposition halls the richest material on stories of formation and development of the Ekibastuzsky coal field from its opening by rudoznatets by Kosym Pshenbayev up till nowdays with all his nice and tragic pages is presented, and also historical material from the first instruments of labor and household items of ancient people in the territory of the Ekibastuzsky region to subjects of ethnography of the Kazakh people and fauna of the Pavlodar Priirtyshje is presented too.

There are also modern Ekibastuz with his notable people, coal mines and power plants; the history of formation of the Kazakh state in the XV century which played a huge role in the history of the Kazakh people; the events and processes which defined the Kazakhstan way of development, N. A. Nazarbayev’s election as the first President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, adoption of the Declaration on the state sovereignty, and also the moment of declaration of the republic as the independent state in 1991, the achievements of our country in the field of economy, political construction, foreign policy for years of independence, arrival of the Head of state N. Nazarbayev in in Ekibastuz.

Staff of the museum conducts a lot of work on research and collecting materials on region history, and also on promotion and promoting of historical and cultural heritage and patriotic education of younger generation. The collective uses all forms of museum activity. Also the museum carries out a big organizational work on protection and use of historical and cultural monuments of the region, Auliyekol in the village Karazhar of Ekibastuz and on the Shidertinsky archaeological complex participates in ethnoarchaeological researches of the medieval ancient settlement; city, regional and republican actions. The employees develop programs of ethnoarchaeological researches of the region, museum pedagogics, a technique of museum activity and situation for various competitions and stocks of the museum.

Many posters, booklets, leaflets and other printing local historical information were created in the museum. They are guide to the museum, collection of verses of poets of the Ekibastuzsky region “Ekibastuz songs”, encyclopedia “Ekibastuz”, book “War. Years. Memory” about veterans to the Great Patriotic War, the collection of articles following the results of the scientific and practical conference “Scientists”, devoted to the 100 anniversary of the academician A. Margulan, an album of the arts and crafts creativity “ART Shashu”.

In the museum the excursion club which organizes excursions in the city of Astana, Pavlodar for the purpose of acquaintance of sights, and also excursion across Ekibastuz with the visit of unique Bogatyr coal mine in the world works.

In 2012 the museum took part in opening of the memorial museum to the educator, the scientist Isabek Ishan Hazretu in the village of Akkol, the museums of Miner’s Glory of Bogatyr Komir LLP and the Ekibastuzsky Department of Internal Affairs.

In the museum there is a showroom which is the only thing in the city in which presentations of museum collections, exhibitions graphic and arts and crafts of masters from Karaganda, Pavlodar, Aktobe, a photo exhibition from private collections Almaty, Pavlodar, the photo artists from Ekibastuz are held.

There is a close work within intermuseum cooperation with the museums of the republic on an exchange of exhibitions with the local history museum of a name of Bogenbay batyr of thr village Ereymentau of Akmolinska region is held since 2010.

The exhibition Otyrar –” Farab civilization” was held by the Otrarsky state archaeological memorial estate of the Southern Kazakhstan area in 2013. In November, 2014 the Bayanaulsky memorial museum of the academician K. Satpayev organized “The Museum of the First Academician“.

Annually more than 15 thousand people visited Ekibastuzsky local history museum, more than 250 tours, thematic lectures, more than 45 various exhibitions are conducted there.

 

The Ekibastuzsky local history museum actively cooperates with many cultural institutions of Kazakhstan, including with Pavlodarsky regional local history museum of G. Potanin, the local history museum of Aksu, the local history museum of the name of Bogenbaya batyr of the village Ereymentau of Akmolinska area, public fund of Solzhenitsyn (Moscow, the Russian Federation), joined with the scientific and archaeological center of A. Margulan, Pavlodarsky state university in the honor of S. Toraygyrov, the center of arkheologo-ethnological researches of Pavlodarsky state teacher training college.

The most significant events in life of the museum became the visit of the Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Mr. Paul Brammell (2008), delegation of Kazakhs from the district “the Bayan Olgey” in Mongolia (2008), delegations from Korea (2009), the ambassador of Poland in Kazakhstan Pavel Cheplak (2010), Danel Alkeevny Margulan – the daughter of academician Alkey Margulan (2011).

The museum activity is noted by diplomas and letters of thanks of Ministers Culture Committee, information and a public consent, Department of culture of Pavlodar region, Department of Education of Pavlodar region, Council of veterans of Pavlodar region, Small Assembly of people of Kazakhstan of Pavlodar region.

Working hours

Monday – Friday 9.00 -18.30 without break

Saturday – Sunday 10.00 -18.00 without break

Head of the museum Smailova Nagima Babylbekovna

Address of the museum Republic of Kazakhstan Pavlodar region 141200 of Ekibastuz, Gornyakov Street, 34, fax/ph.: 8(7187)752892, 222698

E-mail ekb_museum@mail. ru

Site: http://cultura-ekb.gov.kz/

It is placed: 26.12.2014 12:08

It is changed: 26.12.2014 12:08

Placed: 26.12.2014 12:08
Changed: 09.09.2016 14:51

The Pavlodar regional local history museum of G. N. Potanin

The main exposition of the museum is placed in the building which is an architecture monument, located down the street Lenina, in old part of the city. It is constructed in the 1890th. In it shops of the merchant of the first guild A. Derov were placed.

The administration, internal departments are located on the second floor of the ancient building which was the former post and cable office. The main repository is located in the certain building which is an architecture monument, down the street Lenina,129.

The Pavlodar regional local history museum was founded in 1942 on the basis of regional office “Society of studying of Kazakhstan”. In 1959 the name of G. N. Potanin, the traveler, the researcher of Central Asia was appropriated to it. The photographer, the local historian Dmitry Polikarpovich Bagayev was the founder of the museum. The exposition of the museum settles down in 10 halls, opening history and culture of our region. The basis of a museum collection is consisted of collections such as archaeological, paleontologic, ethnographic, numismatics, photographic, documentary, natural-science, production, the weapon – fire and cold.

At the museum the scientific library and three branches works. They are D.P. Bagayev’s house museum, the House museum of song creativity of Maira Shamsutdinova and the Museum of Military Glory.

The memorial House museum of D. Bagayev was opened in 2001. The exposition of the museum is placed in the house where the local historian lived and worked, the photochronicler of the Pavlodar region, the founder and the first director of the regional historian – local museum, the outstanding photographer of the Pavlodar Priirtyshje, Dmitry Polikarpovich Bagayev. In the House museum the unique camera room was attached by the master to the house at the beginning of the XX century is located.

The house of song creativity of Maira Shamsutdinova was opened in 2001. The main exposition of the museum is placed in the building which is the architectural monument constructed in 1900 by the famous merchant of the beginning of the XX century Abdoul Fatah Ramazanovym. The museum has 2 halls where the expositions documents, photos and personal belongings reflecting vital and creative way of the singer are presented.

The museum of Military Glory was solemnly opened on May the 7th, 2011. Visitors of the museum and city visitors can examine history of the Great Patriotic War of Pavlodar heroes. Photos and documents will tell about a feat of participants of the Second World War, guerrillas, workers of the back, about the first hospitals. The branch includes an open museum exposition where samples of military and civil equipment of times of the Second World War are shown.

The big pride and creative indicator of work of the museum are its funds. The collection of funds of the museum is replenished, improved their scientific processing from year to year. More than seventy thousand exhibits are in funds of the museum.

The work with fund collections was logically finished by the appearance of a number of scientific catalogs: “A collection of negatives of D.P. Bagayev from funds of the museum”, “Jewelry of the XIX-XX centuries in collections of the regional local history museum”, “Grigory Nikolaevich Potanin“. “The materials of a fund collection”, “A collection of manuscripts, rare printing editions and donative literature in funds of the museum”, “Archaeological collections of the Pavlodar local history museum” are in the museum. The summary catalog “Rare and Valuable Exhibits of the Regional Museums of the Pavlodar Region” was prepared for release.

One of the priorities of museum activity is research work. The researchers develop thematic lectures on history and culture of area, paleontology, archeology, ethnography, scientific projects ” I want to go to the museum!”, “Gradovedeniye”.

On the basis of the regional local history museum of G. N. Potanin, the museum seminars, trainings with the invitation of leading experts of the Museum of the First President of Kazakhstan for scientists of the departmental, regional, public museums are provided. The museum gives methodical and practical help to the museums of area.

Along with lecture and excursion work the museum will organize presentations of exhibitions from funds of the republican museums, from own funds. For the purpose of promotion of cultural and historical heritage, the intermuseum project “History and Culture of the Pavlodar Priirtyshje” on an exchange of exhibitions with the museums of the Republic of Kazakhstan is realized.

Annually by the International Day of the Museums, the project“ The Night in the Museum“ is realized, where the reconstruction of fairs, the dramatized excursions, performances of creative collectives are carried out. The master classes, local history lessons, lectures concerts, creative evenings are given in the museum.

On the basis of the regional local history museum archaeological and ethnographic expeditions on research of the Pavlodar Priirtyshje are carried out. The finds found as a result of expeditions are studied and prepared for exhibiting.

The partners of the museum are the Museum of the First President of Kazakhstan, the Museum of RK gold, the State local history museum (Omsk), Institute of archeology and ethnography of the Siberian office of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of archeology of A. Margulan, the Central State museum, the local history museums of of Kokshetau, Karaganda, Families, Ust – Kamenogorsk, Chimkent, etc.

140000, Pavlodar, Lenin St., 149

Reception: ph./fax 61-81-36

Director of the museum: Nurakhmetova Gulnar Barkenovna

Phone for demands for visit and excursion service: 61-81-59

Working hours: from 10:00 till 18:00

The day off – Monday

Site of the museum: www.pavlkraimuz.kz

E-mail of the museum: pavl_muzei@mail.ru

It is placed: 26.12.2014 12:04

It is changed: 26.12.2014 12:04

Placed: 26.12.2014 12:04
Changed: 09.09.2016 14:45

Shcherbaktinsky local history museum

The Shcherbaktinsky local history museum began the activity since September, 1999. The main objectives of the museum are providing research and educational, gathering, saving, exhibition and exposition, assistance to historical and cultural monuments protection.

Preservation studying, promoting of knowledge and materials about stories and cultures:

Assistance and development of spiritual and moral potentials of the people living in the area and region.

At the heart of a museum collection there are personal belongings, photo and video materials about flora and fauna of the area, life and traditions of the people occupying our area, household utensils of immigrants, the history of the area begins since 1906.

Annually the museum serves more than 6000 visitors, organizes about 40 exhibitions from them more than 10 mobile exhibitions which were exhibited at villages of the area, 10 exit lectures to villages of the area hold more than 100 events, about 40 lectures from them.

The lecture showroom works where “Debate clubs”, exhibitions of local artists, exhibitions of works of national and applied creativity, lecture and different action, competitions, literary quizes, evenings meetings are carried out in the museum since 2006. The presentations of books of local authors, authors from the Pavlodar region, the Neighboring Countries are presentedin the museum. The competitions of local and regional performers of song and national creativity are passed.

There are 5 hall in the museum:

  • hall of the ethnography;
  • hall of the history;
  • hall flora and fauna;
  • a resettlement log hut (from two small rooms);
  • lecture showroom.
  • Household room, boiler room.

140000, Republic of Kazakhstan, Shcherbaktinsky area, village of Shcherbakty

Phone: a code – 8 (71836) 2-24-52; fax 2-24-52;

Director: Sidorenko Lyudmila Ilyinichna

sherbmuzei@mail.ru

Working hours:

Monday through Friday from 9.00 till 18.30

Lunch with 13.00do 14.30

Sunday from 10.00 till 14.00 o’clock.

The days off – Saturday

It is placed: 26.12.2014 12:00

It is changed: 26.12.2014 12:00

Placed: 26.12.2014 12:00
Changed: 09.09.2016 14:36

Pavel Vasilyev

The only museum in Kazakhstan and the former Soviet Union of the outstanding poet of tragic destiny Pavel Nikolaevich Vasilyev which creativity was included into a treasury of the Russian Soviet literature of the 20th century and in which two cultures such as European and Asian, two nations Kazakh and Russian are connected.

Pavel Vasilyev was fated to live ” on gold, furious, and beautiful earth” only 27 years and to die in ominous 1937, in the blossoming of talent. Original creativity of P. Vasilyev was long 20 years under a ban, and only thanks to the widow of the poet E.A. Vyalova, the publisher I. M. Gronsky, he was rehabilitated, and in 1957 the first posthumous collection of its works was published. The poetic heritage of P. Vasilyev makes more than 200 poems and 14 novels, among which “Salt revolt”, “The song about death of the Cossack army”, “Hristolyubovsky sitсy”.

The history of creation of the P. Vasilyev House museum of begins in 1987 when in the regional local history museum of Potanin the literary department was opened on the basis of which the new museum of literature and art was appeared. On an initiative and the petition of enthusiasts E. A. Vyalova, the literary department was placed in the house of the poet in December, 1990. But havin been constructed in 1866, it was in a critical condition therefore the decision to carry out the reconstruction of the building was made. The ceremonial opening of the House museum and Pavel Vasilyev’s monument (work of the sculptor E. Mergenov and architect K. Mantakhayev), which was established in the yard took place on December the 23rd, 1994 at this day when the poet could be 85 years.

All material about the poet is in the House museum. It is the the onliest place in Kazakhstan and in all former Soviet Union where is a memorial historical and cultural monument on studying of works of the outstanding poet of the XX century. Visitors get acquainted withfamily relics of Vasilyev, among which books, hand-written materials, a knife for paper cutting, the ashtray, a casket belonging to the poet‘s mother Glafira Matveevna, lifetime editions with P. Vasilyev’s autographs and photos. That the little that remained and that else it is possible to find, represents an inherent value.

The citizens of Pavlodar city call with love the House museum in the walls of “the vasilyevsky reserve”. There are literary musicales for fans of poetry, a meeting with famous writers, lithounion meetings of Pavel Vasilyev where along with famous poets and beginners improve the skills.

The significant meaning has research activity of the House museum, promoting work not only P. Vasilyev’s creativity, his poetic surrounding, but also the Kazakhstan writers. Here the movies created and shown such as”Son of a Steppe Scope” about the life and literary activity of I. P. Shukhov, “I wasn’t in this life a barren flower” about N. Titov. There are literary meetings about S. Mukanov, M. Auezov, S. Toraygyrov, I. Dzhansugurov’s creativity and others.

Pavlodar is proud of the outstanding son. The street is called in the honor of P. Vasilyev, his name is appropriated to the regional literary association, the oldest library. In a year of the 20 anniversary of Kazakhstan independence in Pavlodar the square and monument of his name are set. The author of this monument is the Pavlodar sculptor, the member of the Union of artists of Kazakhstan Baymuldin K. K. The unusual pedestal which was made of red granite consists of broken lines and on a plan of the author symbolizes hard and inconsistent time in which P. Vasilyev lived and created. The tendency, a rush, after all he didn’t enter, but “rushed into poetry as flew on the excited horse …. ” is in shape of the poet. Years and decades would pass, generations would be replaced, and the monument to the poet will testify to sincere love and appreciation of the city to the fellow countryman who sang of the edge with sincere filial love.

The name of Pavel Vasilyev, his creativity is known and loved in Russia, his works are translated into many languages of the world, but especially he is dear to Kazakhstan citizens because the destiny and unusually bright and original poetry he united two cultures, two spirituality European and Asian.

Daily from 9.00 till 18.00,

Saturday from 9.00 till 18.00 – without interruption

Lunch from 13.00 till 14.00

Day off – Sunday.

140000, Pavlodar, Chernyshevsky St., 121, ph. 618962

Director: Mertz Zakiya Sayasatovna

E-mail: pvasilyev@mail.ru.

Site: http://www.dmpv.kz

It is placed: 26.12.2014 11:59

It is changed: 26.12.2014 11:59

Placed: 26.12.2014 11:59
Changed: 09.09.2016 14:33

Aksusky local history museum

The President of Kazakhstan N. A. Nazarbayev declared 2000 year “The year of culture support” and veterans of war and work, Honourable citizens. The decision was to open the local history museum in the city. So, the history of our museum begins since October 18th, 2000, an exposition exhibition area which makes 146,4 sq.m. The solemn opening was on October 23, 2001 in the honor of the 40 anniversary of the city.

All history of the city, historical household items are held in the exposition showroom in this small museum.

There were only more than 200 exhibits when the museum was opened. During this time the museum fund was replenished to 3803 exhibits: these are documentary photographs, archival materials, utensils subjects.

It has some sections: archeology, city history, honourable citizens, the nature and fauna, the industry and the enterprises, the hall of ethnography, culture and sport, mass media, agriculture, veterans of the Great Patriotic War and the Afghan war 4 posters, 60 years to a virgin soil and other departments where there are exhibits with the secret and history of the people who transferred them to us.

It is possible to learn history according to the household items. Together with the city development, both the culture and are developed. Household items which brougt surprise and joy to children, and reminiscence of the past for adults are stored in the museum.

So the subjects representing an exposition tell about history of that time when used them. It is possible to meet and rubber boats with shoes which were worn by the ladies in the 50-60th years who arrived from the city to submit a virgin soil in the Kazakh steppes, the record player by means of which our great-grandfathers listened to plates and danced.

Also there are a natural fox fur coat which also has the 100-year age, the TV of the 60th years 2 in 1 (the TV and radio) which brought from Mongolia, the tape recorder of the 80 th years 3 in 1 (the player, radio and the tape recorder), a wall clock of the 70th years, a casket cosmetics bag from Japanese war, 4 issues of the magazine “Spark” of 1912 of release, the newspaper with the address to the people I.V. Stalin in 1941 from the beginning of war and 1945 with the end of war, awards and medals, letters from the front which were kept by veterans of war and transferred to the museum.

 The events, lectures, meetings of pupils with veterans, honourable citizens, Afghan soldiers are given in the museum. The exhibitions of applied art of masters of Aksusky region are organized, the posters to anniversaries are made out. Each event which held in the museum is published in the local newspaper “Akzhol”, are lit on the radio wave “Aksu Tolkyny”.

Site of the museum: www.aksumuseum.kz;

E-mail: museum-aksu@rambler.ru

Phone/fax: 871837-6-46-99. 65-07-75

Head: Akshulakova Gulzhanar Naskenovna.

Working hours:

Daily from 9.00 till 18.00,

Break from 13.00 till 14.00,

Day off: Saturday, Sunday

Placed: 26.12.2014 11:52
Changed: 09.09.2016 14:29

Bayanaulsky memorial museum of the academician K. I. Satpayev

The memorial museum was opened for the great scientist, the public figure, the founder and the first President of national academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kanysh Imantayevich Satpayev on the native earth of Bayanaul at the initiative of student’s youth in September, 1964

The exposition exhibition devoted to life and Kanysh Imantayevich’s activity subsequently by the first museum which became on a voluntary basis was organized with organizational support of the famous public figure Gadylbek Shalakhmetov, at that time the participating student of a funeral of Kanysh Imantayevich Satpayev on February 3, 1964 at opera and ballet theater, in regional recreation center.

Within several years, thanks to replenishment and increase in number of exhibits, in 1967 the memorial museum of K. I. Satpayev was among public institutions.

The Structural divisions of KGKP “Bayanaulsky memorial museum of the academician K. I. Satpayev” memorial museum of S. Toraygyrov, memorial museum of M. Zh. Kopeev.

The total area occupied by the museum is 509.9 sq.m.

The capital repairs of the memorial museum of the academician K. I. Satpayev were made at the initiative of Akim of area, managements of culture and support of the Chairman of national chamber of Businessmen of Kazakhstan Republic of “KAZENERGY” and the “Atameken Unit” union of Timur Askarovich Kulibayev in 2013.

In the museumThe are two expositional, one conference room for 60 places, on the second floor the room “Perpetuating of a name of the academician K. I. Satpayev” was in addition opened in the museum. the birthplace, a childhood, youth, years of study, formation and the way passed by K. I. Satpayev from the ordinary engineer to the President of Sciences Academy of Kazakhstan are completely shown in two halls.

The fund of the museum makes 3435 exhibits from which 1400 are exposed in expositional halls.

The memorial museum of Kanysh Imantayevich Satpayev is rich with the exhibits, attracts not only Kazakhstan citizens, but also guests and tourists from the near and far abroad.

The museum is to the address: Pavlodar region, Bayanaulsky district, village of Bayanaul, Academician Satpayev St., 38.

Head of the museum: Sagimbekova Umit Saparbekovn

Ph.: 8(71840)9-13-44, 9-07-92

El.adres.: bayan-muzei@mail.ru

The museum is opened : from 9:00 till 18:30

Lunch: from 13:00 till 14:30

The museum works without days off.

Placed: 26.12.2014 11:46
Changed: 09.09.2016 14:26

The museum of literature and art of Bukhar Zhyrau

The Pavlodar regional museum of literature and art of Bukhar Zhyrau is one of the leading centers of culture and art of Pavlodar, its business card. Annually the museum serves more than 32 thousand visitors, holds more than 90 mass events, 270 thematic lectures, 150 sightseeing tours, 100 exhibitions.

The exposition of the museum is located in 7 (seven) halls: hall of folklore, halls of ancient Turkic writing, Bukhar Zhurau hall, hall of literature of the beginning of the XX century, halls of literary friendship, halls of art.

The museum carries out a considerable work on collecting, storage and promotion of history and literature of our region. For 22 years of existence the museum collected a certain databank about poets and writers of the Pavlodar Priirtyshje. Funds of the museum increased from 4 thousand in 1992 to 49 680 exhibits (from them only fixed assets of 14 thousand 152 units). Among them there are unique exhibits personal belongings of the repressed writer-playwright Zhusupbek Aymautov, the akyn improvisator Iza Bayzacova, the poet Sabit Donentayev, the film director Shaken Aymanov, a fragment a of the writer‘s study Vsevolod Ivanov, typewriter Kalmukan Isabayev, a rare plate with Amre Kashaubayev’s voice, songs performed by Temirbulat Argynbayev, Alkey Margulan, Ramazan Tokhtarov, Dikhan Abilev, Nellie Vakker’s manuscripts, originals of notes of 23 songs of Estaya (which are written down by Boris Erzakovich) and many other things. Thanks to collected materials dates of life and Maira Shamsutdinova’s death were specified, names of the repressed fellow countrymen, the founder of the Kazakh satire Kadyr Tayshykov and the writer Koshmukhamed Kemengerov are opened.

On the basis of the exhibits the museum created the museums of Zhumat Shanin, Sultanmakhmut Toraygyrov, Zhayau Musa Bayzhanov, Mashkhur Zhusup Kopeeva in the Bayanaulsky area, Estaya Berkimbayev’s museum in the Aktogaysky area, Muzafar Alimbayev’s museum in the Sharbaktinsky area, Iza Bayzacova’s museum in the Irtysh area. The museum of history of Islam in the Main mosque of M. Zh. Kopeev and in the schools of the city (№ 7, 4, 41, 42) were opened by forces of the museum staff.

The evenings meetings, creative evenings, evenings of rest, readers competitions and performers competitions of songs in regional and republican scale are spent for promoting and promotion of our countrymen writers, poets, composers, artists creativity in the museum. The traditional competition is the city competition of poetic and prosaic skills “Makhabbat’s song“ and city readers competition of the poet Esentaya Erbotin memory. The programs “Orphanage”, ” The Museum Day “, lectures for customs and traditions‘ promotion of the Kazakh people of “Zhaukazyn”, “Atameken”, “Tanym” successfully work in the museum.

                The museum is located in the beautiful wooden carved house, constructions of 1897. It is a history and architecture monument. Frequent guests of the museum are official delegations, city visitors. The ambassadors of France, India, Hungary, Poland, the embassy secretary of Japan, the businessman from Austria, the USA, China, Germany, Poland admired the museum.

            Director of the museum: Igibayeva Roza Erzhanovna

            Requisites: Republic of Kazakhstan, Pavlodar region, 140000, Pavlodar city, Academician             Margulan Street, 97. эл. Litmuseum@mail.ru

            Working hours: from 09.00 till 18.00, without days off, without interruption for lunch.

            The museum‘s year of foundation: February, 1990.

            The museum is opened for visitors: since March 22, 1992.

            C.N..: 8-(718-2) 32-01-24, 32-41-87, 32-32 – 88.

Placed: 26.12.2014 11:41
Changed: 09.09.2016 14:22

Pavlodar regional art museu

The Pavlodar regional art museum is formed in 1964. It is the second, art museum which was created in Kazakhstan. Before only in the capital, Alma-Ata there was the Kazakh state art gallery of T.G. Shevchenko. On December 18, 1965 the museum was opened for visitors.

For 50 years of work the unique collection of painting, graphics, a sculpture, arts and crafts were created with the museum. More than 5857 exhibits are in funds of the museum. The most significant section of a collection is the works of artists of Kazakhstan which are in detail representing process of formation and development of professional art of the Republics. The Sources of the Kazakhstan fine arts are N. G. Hludov’s landscapes written at the beginning of the XX century, creativity of his pupils who are the first National artist of Kazakhstan A. Kasteev, A. Bortnikov, N. Solovyyov. The outstanding masters‘collection works working in Kazakhstan from 1930-50th years A.Cherkassky, V. Eyfert, L. Leontyev, P. Saltzman, S. Kalmykov and others are presented in a museum.

The 1960-80th years of the XX century was the formation time in Kazakhstan of a strong national picturesque school. At this time works of A. Galimbayeva, K. Telzhanov, A. Stepanov, S. Aytbayev, G. Ismailova, E.Sidorkin, Zh. Shardenov and other authors were created. Works of the artists who were actively working in the 1990-2000th years such as E.Tulepbayev, K. Mullashev, A. Karpykov, R. Halfin, A. Menlibayeva, A. Noda, R. Nurekeev, A. Esdauletov, S. Berezovskaya, E.Zhapak.

The works of the art professional directors of Pavlodar such as K. Baymuldina, M. Kolmogorov, G. Karzhasov, P. Lysenko, V. Martyntsev, A. Bibin, A. Gulin, O. Shuranov, A. Igembayev are collected in a collection of the museum. The pride of a collection are pictures V.P. Baturina (1863-1938). He is the famous Russian artist living in Pavlodar from 1919 to 1929.

 In the first decade of the 2000th years the collection of the Pavlodar regional art museum continues to extend and develop, reflecting modern processes of art life of Kazakhstan.

Annually the museum represents more than 20 expositions. These are traditional thematic selections from the museum funds, reporting, personal exhibitions of the Pavlodar artists, photo exhibitions, exhibitions of youth projects, exhibitions of children’s drawing, mobile exhibitions from meetings of the leading museums.

The invariable interest is caused by the meetings with artists, master classes held by the museum, excursions, literary and art and musicales, presentations, demonstrations of video movies on stories of the fine arts. The museum constantly publishes catalogs, booklets, information sheets about artists works and work of a museum exposition. The museum gives consulting and expert services, actively participates in educational programs for educational institutions of the city and area.

Among partners of the museum are not only museum community of Kazakhstan, but also museums of Omsk and Novosibirsk, British Council, Goethe’s Institute, Center of the modern art Soros Almaty, International Association “Open Museum”, Association of the museums of Russia.

 

Adress:140000, Republic of Kazakhstan, Pavlodar, Toraygyrov St., 44/1.

Ph.: 8 (7182) 53 58 11, 53 61 04

Tel/fax: 8 (7182) 53 58 11

Head of the museum: Nurgamisova Aygul Nurlanovna

E-mail: pvlmusei@mail.ru, pvlmusei@rambler.ru

Site of the museum: http://pavlodar-museum.kz/

Working hours: from 10.00 till 18.00 without interruption the day off – Monday

Placed: 26.12.2014 11:35
Changed: 09.09.2016 14:19

Shafer’s memorial house

The museum was opened in 2001 on the basis of a private collection of phonograph records of professor, the musicologist, the composer Shafer Naum Grigoryevich.

27000 plates (from them 2000 exchange collections) are the real “the sounding chronicle of history”. There are the records of music of the end of XIX and XX centuries, voices of politicians, famous actors, poets, music of many people. The true treasure of a collection is 14000 gramophone and the phonographic records, some of them already practically in a single copy.

The gramophone, patefonny, vinyl records are presented in a record library. The very first records of gramophone records are dated 1898 and made in firm “Stalemate” where ancient Russian romances, church choral singing, voices of the leading opera singers Shalyapin, Sobinov, Nezhdanova and others sound. The phonographic record of the beginning of the twentieth century represent the very first records of works of world classics such as Glinka, Tchaikovsky, Bach, Mozart, Handel, Chopin, Verdi, Mendelssohn in a collection.

All “speeds of a century” are presented on the records which are kept on fragile (fighting) the gramophone and vinyl records on 33, 45, 78 and even 90 turns, various firms of a sound recording “Record player”, “the Siren Rekordz”, “Parlafon”, “Colambia”, “Zonophon”, “His master s voice”, “Melody”, etc.

The Kazakh national melodies, the first Kazakh operas on E.Brusilovsky, A. Zhubanov, Sh. Kaldayakov’s music are presented on the gramophone records. In the section of the Kazakh music there are all records of songs performed by the honored actress of the USSR, the first performer of arias of the first Kazakh operas Kulyash Bayseitovoy, early records performed by the singer Zhamal Omarovoy and Roza Baglanova.

Uniqueness of the Kazakh music section is made by the record of 1935 release reproducing the first records of national Kazakh melodies on a plate, song “Kenes” and “Balbraun” performed by Kalambayev and Mukhitov’s duet.

In total about 500 plates are presented in the section of the Kazakh folk music and performers. Is among them and songs on verses of the akyn Zhambyl Zhabayev performed by the opera singer S. Lemeshev, and performed by modern variety performers. Executions of opera singers of Sergey Lemeshev, Fyodora Shalyapina, variety – Mark Bernes, Claudia Shulzhenko, the bard Bulat Okudzhava, etc. are represented in a collection of plates. For especially refined hearing it is possible to find both the real Tuva and Mongolian throat singing. On plates also literary and drama records of performances, speeches of leaders, politicians, a voice Gagarin and Levitana are presented. It is possible to meet both voices of songbirds and peals, and suras of reading of the Koran on sound tracks.

The special place in a collection is taken also by plates with autographs of performers: Leonid Utyosov, Lyubov Orlova, Yevgeny Yevtushenko, Ayman Musakhadzhayevoy, Bibigul Tulegenovoy, Ermeka Serkebayeva, etc.

On materials of a record library 33 museum projects are prepared. These are the first records performed by Kulyash Bayseitovoy, Zhamal Omarovoy, the first Kazakhstan bard Victor Milto, a song on verses of the Pavlodar poets Pavel Vasilyev and Nutfulla Shakenov, a song Bibigul Tulegenovoy, songs on Muzafar Alimbayev’s verses, Robert Rozhdestvensky and others.

“Shafer’s memorial house” carries out a big cultural and educational work among youth, inhabitants of the Pavlodar Priirtyshje and guests of the region.

Weekly the literary musical meetings, listening to the rare and already forgotten melodies kept only in funds of “Shaver’s memorial house” are in a concert hall of the museum on Fridays. A gramophone recording, contrary to the developed opinion won’t leave the musical market in the XXI century. “The phonograph record is a wonderful musical museum. Its treasures are inexhaustible …” 

Requisites and address: KGKP “Shafer’s memorial house” of management of the Pavlodar region culture , akimat of the Pavlodar region,

Pavlodar, 140002, Academician Bekturov St., 19,

  1. 55-26-73, t/fax 55-26-73,

site-http://shafermuseum.kz,

e-mail: museum_shafer@bk.ru

Head Koreshkova Tatyana Sergeyevna

Working hours: Monday through Friday from 9.00 h. to 18. 00 h.

Lunch: with 13. 00 h. on 14.00 h. Days off: Saturday and Sunday 

Placed: 26.12.2014 10:52
Changed: 09.09.2016 14:16