«Workshops on training and advanced training of personnel in the field of technical regulation, metrology and management systems» for 2019
As part of the State Program of Industrial and Innovative Development and the requirements of international standards of the Republican State Enterprise «Kazakhstan Institute of Standardization and Certification» of the Committee for Technical Regulation and Metrology of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, plans to hold training on the event «Training and advanced training workshops for personnel in the field of technical regulation, metrology and management systems» (at least 1300 specialists annually).
Workshops (3-day) will be free of charge.
Workshops provide coverage of topical issues in the field of technical regulation, metrology and management systems:
– Contractual-legal basis for the technical regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union. Agreements in the framework of the EAEU.
– New standard schemes for assessing compliance with the technical regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union. The procedure for inclusion of conformity assessment bodies in the unified register of conformity assessment bodies of the Eurasian Economic Union, as well as its formation and maintenance.
– Standardization system in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
– Standardization system in the Eurasian Economic Union.
– Innovations in legislation in the field of metrology.
– New approaches in the field of certification of management systems.
– Features of the application of technical regulations of TC / EAEU.
In the workshop will participate:
– foreign lecturers with experience in technical regulation and management systems;
– current experts-auditors of the State system of technical regulation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the areas;
– specialists with experience in the field of technical regulation and metrology;
– specialists in the field of management systems.
To the workshop are invited
Representatives of state bodies, national companies, specialists of enterprises, conformity assessment bodies, testing laboratories (centers), verifying and calibration laboratories, technical committees for standardization, associations, the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan «Atameken», universities, and all interested parties.
A coffee break will be organized as part of the event.
At the end of the seminar, participants will be issued certificates.
The Workshop organizer:
The RSE «Kazakhstan Institute of Standardization and Certification» of the Committee for Technical Regulation and Metrology of the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana, 11 Mangilik Elі Ave.
Dates and contacts of the branches of the Institute:
|Astana||March 4-6, су||44-64-28, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kostanay||March 12-14, cy||8 (7142) 50-20-22, 50-32-51 email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Taraz||March 26-28, cy||(87262) 43-76-16, email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ust-Kamenogorsk||April 2-4, cy||8 (7232) 25-39-36, email@example.com|
|Almaty||April 9-11, cy||8 (727) 303-91-52, 303-91-22, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Aktau||May 13-15, cy||8 (7292) 33-52-90,
|г. Атырау||May 15-17, cy||8 (7122) 32 05 11, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Uralsk||May 21-23, cy||8 (7112) 50-02-82, 50-09-28, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Petropavlovsk||May 28-30, cy||8 (7152) 52-88-51, 52-87-72, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kokshetau||June 5-7, cy||8 (7162) 40 21 37, 72 21 33, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pavlodar||August 6-8, cy||8 (7182) 32-79-41, 32 40 15, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shymkent||September 3-5, cy||8 778 905 27 38, Turkestan.email@example.com, Standardfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Karaganda||September 17-19, cy||8(7212) 99-65-39, 99-61-30, email@example.com|
|Aktobe||October 1-3, cy||8 (7132) 55-15-26, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Kyzylorda||October 23-25, cy||8 (7242) 90-74-10, firstname.lastname@example.org.|
The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the schedule of training workshops.