In January-May 2017 the volume of gross agricultural output amounted to KZ 35.4 bln (volume index – 110.2%, including crop production – 100.0%, farm animal production – 110.4%).
In 2017 the sowing area of agricultural crops amounted to 1329.7 th he (more by 98.2 th he or 108% against 2016 (1231.6 th he).
The spring sowing of agricultural crops is 1033.2 th he or more in 66.3 th he than the last year (2016 – 966.9 th he).
Within the implementation of the memorandum, there are the following results:
– cereal crops – 705.7 th he or 106.6% (according to the Memorandum – 662.0 th he);
– oil-bearing crop – 212.6 th he or 105.0% (according to the Memorandum – 202.5 th he);
– fodder crops – 384.7 th he or 106.5% (according to the Memorandum – 361.2 th he);
– potatoes – 17.1 th he or 100% (according to the Memorandum – 17.0 th he);
– vegetables and melons and gourds – 9.6 th he or 113.3% (according to the Memorandum – 8.5 th he).
16000 tons of cheap diesel fuel, given for the spring-field works, was spent.
Today, agricultural producers of the region lay rough feed in a stock.
By June 1, 2017 purchase of agricultural equipment
202 machineries were purchased in the region to the sum of KZ 3 mln 840 th, including 76 with help of leasing.
Seeds and grain for June 22, 2017
The economic entities of the region laid in 9.54 th tons of seeds of spring crops, including original seeds – 496 tons, elite seeds – 3.244 th tons, first reproduction – 4.44 rh tons, second reproduction – 366 tons and hybrids – 905.3 tons.
As for the groups of the cultures, grin and pulse crops – 2652 tons, oil-bearing crop – 536.8 tons, fodder – 268.5 tons and potatoes – 6000 tons.
ACPs of the region gave 104.7 th tons of seeds to the laboratory of the regional branch JSC “Kazagrex” for the full analysis of qualitative indicators. 104.7 th tons or 100% of the total volume of seeds – quality, including 61.8 th tons (59%) – 1 class, 26.4 th tons (25%) – 2 class, 16 th tons (15%) – 3 class. The final information of the seeding in 2017 will be provided after submitting the reports by the district departments of agriculture in accordance with the approved schedule.
The volume of grain and oil-bearing crops in the region is 135.7 th tons, including 47.4 th tons – in the licensed grain-collecting stations, 171.79 th tons of raw grain – in grain elevators of the owners, mills and processing plants.
In total in Pavlodar region there are 65.55 th tons of food grain, including 3 class – 43.13 th tons and 15.24 th tons of fodder.
Capacity of the grain-collecting stations of the region made up 13.6% or 51.6 th tons, among them the licensed ones – 16.8% or 47.4 th tons, in the unlicensed ones – 4.3% (4.2 th tons).
Farm animal production
By 1.06.2017, the number of cattle amounted to 493.5 th heads (101.8% against the corresponding period of 2016), sheep – 662 th heads (101.7%), goats – 96.1 th heads (106.8%), pigs – 72.5 th heads (95%), horses – 158.7 th heads (105.8%), poultry – 1366.4 th heads (150%).
Reasons for decrease:
The number of pigs decreased in Ekibastuz city (by 11.2%), Pavlodar (by 28.4%), Bayanaul area (by 5.3%) and Lebyazhye areas (by 11.2%).
128.5 th tons of milk (103.1%), 31.2 th tons of meat (113.8%) and 95507.4 th of eggs (126.4%) were produced.
Work on the credit programs “Sybaga”, “Altyn Asyk” and “Kulan” will be continued (purchase of 2000 heads of breeding stock, 1000 heads of sheep and 500 heads of horses).
Stocking and processing
In the region there are 204 purchasing centers for storage of milk, meat and hides.
The region has 299 processing facilities.
In January-May 2017 the volume of food production made up KZ 25 bln (130% against corresponding period of the last year).
In whole, there is a growth in production of meat cans and meat products – 2231 (112.9%), sausages – 1854 tons (103.9%), food products – 1394 tons (111.8%), dairy products – 23793 tons (113.8%), cheese and curd – 488 tons (106.1%), liquid milk and cream – 6961 (105.7%), flour of grain crops – 21743 tons (199.9%), cakes and pastries – 544 tons (110.4%), kumiss – 55 tons (104%), cereals – 10204 tons (107.7%), macaroni products – 3421 tons (111.8%) and sunflower oil – 574 tons (191%).
By June 17, 2017, 304 agricultural fairs were held in the region (KZ 790.5 mln).
Placed: 20.04.2015 17:13
Changed: 26.06.2017 12:37
Information on implementation of “Agribuisness-2020” program
The program of agro-industrial complex development in the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2013-2020 “Agribusiness – 2020” has been implemented since 2013.
In 2013-2014 the areas of agriculture were allocated 12.1 billion tenge from republican and regional budgets.
Livestock development was allocated 4 .1 billion tenge.
Purchase of young breeding cattle: horses, sheep, purchase of day-old chicks, conducting of selection and breeding work, and marketing of livestock products are subsidized with an aim of animal husbandry development.
These measures of state support enabled:
- to increase cattle breeding stock to 9%;
- to improve breed-productive performance of cattle by involvement of 20% of breeding stock to commercial herds in the breed development.
Crop production was allocated 4.4 billion tenge.
Purchase of high-crops seeds, herbicides, fertilizers, priority crops, services cost for irrigation water deliveries are subsidized.
- increase to 89% area of crops by high reproduction seeds;
- water saving technologies were applied on the area of 379,2 thousand hectares, which is 41% of grain crops and oilseeds;
- chemical treatment was carried out on one third of the sowing;
- mineral fertilizers were used on the area of 36.5 hectares.
In the framework of the program “Agribusiness 2020” in 2014 new support types were introduced:
- subsidizing of processing enterprises expenses for agricultural products purchase for products production with deep processing;
- costs reimbursement of the agribusiness entity (investment subsidies);
- subsidies within loans insurance and guarantee of agro-industrial complex subjects.
The program for subsidizing the cost of processing enterprises contributed increase of milk powder production to 16% , to 6% of butter production. 315.4 million tenge of subsidies were paid to 7 enterprises of milk production .
906 million tenge were allocated for investment subsidies. Expenses of 81 AIC subjects were reimbursed which comprised approximately 25% of invested funds for their objects’ creation and expansion.
More than 1,300 agricultural enterprises of our region receive an annual subsidy within the framework of the Program “Agribusiness – 2020”.
In addition, the Ministry of Agriculture subsidize interest rates on borrowings and finance lease liabilities of AIC subjects. For financial improvement of Pavlodar region’s subjects in 2014 thirteen applications were approved and credit load was reduced in the amount of 19.8 million tenge.
6982 million tenge have been provided in 2015 for program implementation:
- from republican budget – 1522 million tenge;
- regional budget – 5460 million tenge.
750 million tenge have been disbursed from the beginning of this year.
The program will allow this year
in crop production
- to increase the area of crops with seeds of high reproductions up to 90%;
- to reduce the expenses cost on the area of 885 thousand hectares for priority crops;
- to fertilize the area of 37,2 thousand hectares.
- to spray herbicides on the area of 290 hectares;
- to reduce the cost of 25.7 million m3 of irrigation water;
in cattle breeding
- to increase cattle breeding stock to 9.2%, through the delivery of 1,200 heads of foreign selection cattle;
- to improve breed-productive performance of cattle by involvement of 25% of breeding stock to commercial herds in the breed development;
for agricultural products processing
- to increase production volume of deep processing products up to 7%;
- to increase investment in agriculture to 2.5 billion tenge, to reimburse costs at least of 50 subjects.
As a result of the implementation of the program “Agribusiness -2020” it is planned to increase gross output by 3.5% this year.