May 21, 2019 under the chairmanship of the oblast akim Bakauov B.Zh. A meeting of the regional anti-corruption commission was held. During the meeting, the head of the regional health care department Mukashev O. was heard on the state of work on eliminating corruption risks and improving the quality of public services, as well as on the measures taken to form a general rejection of corruption (in the framework of the “Ertis – Adaldyk Alany” project). and the head of the education department of the region, Bolathanuly D.
According to the results of the meeting of the commission, all state bodies, akims of cities and districts, and regional administrations were given the following instructions:
– in the first half of 2019, to hear reports of akims
cities and districts of the region on health issues;
– to ensure the transparency of decisions, including in the field of public procurement;
– to intensify work aimed at the implementation of the project “Regions free from corruption”;
– take control over the quality of public services and the provision of electronic format;
– continue work on the implementation of the regional plan of activities for 2018-2020 for the implementation of the Anti-Corruption Strategy of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2015-2025 and counteracting the shadow economy.
Health Department area:
– strengthen control over the provision of medicines to citizens within the framework of the guaranteed volume of free medical care and the introduction of digitalization by medical institutions;
To the regional education department together with the regional youth policy department:
– to ensure the transparency and relevance of the work of the anti-corruption commission in educational institutions, including by including in their composition representatives of students and NGOs;
– to strengthen the work on the formation of anti-corruption culture among students of educational institutions and youth.