One of the forms of implementation of certain state functions, exercised to service receivers and aimed at realization of their rights, freedom and legitimate interests is provision of public services.
The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On State Services” from April 15, 2013 N88-V provides for orientation of the activities of the government agencies to population and business as a service receiver of the state.
In the second priority direction of the Address of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N.Nazarbayev to the People of Kazakhstan from January 31, 2017, “The Third Modernization of Kazakhstan: Global Competitiveness”, the Head of the State charged to improve mass entrepreneurship, including optimization of the processes of provision of public services.
In order to implement the President’s Address to the People of Kazakhstan, amendments are made in the normative acts to reduce permits and improve the quality of public services rendered to the population.
Therefore, the main direction of the work of the Department of Health Protection of Pavlodar region is to improve the quality of public services, as today any interaction of a citizen with the government agency is connected with the services that have a corruption component.
Today, active work is carried out to make all services, rendered by the state, in electronic format. We inform service receivers that with development of the information technologies, an application for provision of public services can be submitted using web portal “e-government” – www.egov.kz . The result of the public service is sent to the service receiver to the “personal account” with the electronic digital signature of the authorized person of the service provider.
The service receiver has the opportunity to obtain information of the status of provision of a public service using “personal account” of the portal as well as a contact center of provision of public services.
You can see the contact telephone numbers of the inquiry services of public service provision in the Internet resources of the Ministry of Health: www.mz.gov.kz , service provider: www.kooz.mz.gov.kz . The contact center of provision of public services: 1414, 8 800 080 7777.
RPI “Department of Health Protection of Pavlodar region of Health Protection Committee of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan” provides the following public services:
- “Sanitary and epidemiological certificate of compliance (non-compliance) of the enterprise with the regulatory legal acts in the field of sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population and hygienic standards”.
- “Business numbers to the enterprises producing food products”.
- “Sanitary and epidemiological certificate for the projects of construction, reconstruction and expansion of the enterprises of high epidemiological importance, which are subject to the state sanitary and epidemiological control and supervision, projects of development master plans of the city and rural areas, resort zones and plans of detailed planning”
- “Permission to work with microorganisms of I-IV groups of pathogenicity and helminths”.
- “Sanitary and epidemiological certificate of the agreement of expiry date and conditions of food storage”
- “Certificate of awarding a qualification category for specialists in the field of sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population”.
- “Certificate of a specialist for access to clinical practice”.
- “Certificate with awarding the appropriate qualification category”.
- “Accreditation of health providers”.
- “Certificate for the access of foreign specialists to clinical practice, except for people, invited to carry out professional medical activities to the National Medical Holding and its subsidiaries as well as Nazarbayev University or its medical organizations, medical organizations of the Department of Presidential Affairs of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
All public services are free of charge. The requirements for provision of the public services are regulated by the order of the acting Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan from April 28, 2017 № 217 “On approval of the standards of the public services in the field of sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population” and order of the Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan from April 28, 2015 N294 “On approval of the standards of the public services in the field of medical activities”.
You can learn more additional information to the address: Pavlodar, Toraigyrov st., 74/1, tel.: 8 (7182) 55-39-14.